Tuesday, May 11

My Very Own Blog

Many people have greatly desired this moment. I wasn't sure that I would ever get a blog mainly due to the fact that I find blog's to be time consuming and somewhat irritating at times. After considering the pro's and con's to the situation I have decided to well... get a blog.
For those of you who are wondering where the name came form I shall inform you. I am a Christian this means that God is my Father and King. I am His child, His daughter. Psalm 45:13 is one of the many examples of this relationship:
"the daughter of the King so glorious waits within..."

2 Comments:

At 5/12/2004 6:35 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

*gasp* I don't believe it! You got a blog?! *faints*

Well, congrats! But, I would suggest changing the comment option to allowin' anyone to comment, instead of only people who're registared on Blogger. Reason: Your friends like Margaret or others who don't have a Blogger account, can't comment.

BTW, why'd you spell your name "Rebekah" instead of "Rebecca"? People call you "Becca" and you've told me that you spell it "Rebecca".

 
At 5/12/2004 7:07 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Hey, Happy late b-day Becca! I did say happy birthday on my blog though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home