Wednesday, May 12

Quote of the Day

"For in the same fire, gold gleams and straw smokes; under the same flail the stalk is crushed and the grain threshed; the lees are not mistaken for oils because they have issued from the same press. So, too, the tide of crush, and wash away the wicked. So it is that, under the weight of the same affliction, the wicked deny and blaspheme God, and the good pray to Him and praise Him. The difference is not in what people suffer but in the way they suffer."
Saint Augustine
City of God

4 Comments:

At 5/12/2004 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so that didn't work. I was trying to um... post a picture.
Becca

 
At 5/12/2004 7:39 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

What's your "Hello" username Becca? I want to add ya.

 
At 5/12/2004 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I still don't have this all figured out.
Why can't I jsut sign in my own name, instead of putting Anonymous?
My user name is um... 'nogreaterlove'

Becca

 
At 5/12/2004 8:31 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I'll try to help ya out when we're both on "Hello" at the same time through the chat option. What's nice about "Hello" is that you can send pics of the screen, and I can know exactly what you're lookin' at. How sweet is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home