Saturday, July 31

hello everyone

I have had one incredible week. As soon of you know I was at Calvin College for the Reformed Pres. International conference. It started last Saturday, and we left the conference yesterday morning. Pastor Ted Donnelly was the main speaker, and he did an amazing job. He spoke on 'Our Calling in Christ' and David Whitla and Josh McEwin spoke to the highschoolers on our names in Christ. It was really cool how the two topics were so interrelated, it was as if we had a sovereign God overseeing every detail of the lives of His people. I learned so much my head was swimming in new found knowledge all week. I am still trying to sort everything out so I have been reading over my notes and stuff. I have so much more I want to tell you guys about Calvin, but for now I am going to move on. Be sure to ask me about it if you are interested and I will probably write more about in the days to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home