Sunday, July 11

WORDS OF WISDOM

"He who despises his neighbor sins; But he who has mercy on the poor, happy
is he."
Proverbs 14:21

"In all labor there is profit, But idle chatter leads only to
poverty."
Proverbs 14:23

"The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: But the prayer
of the upright is His delight."
Proverbs 15:9

"Commit your works to the LORD, And your thoughts will be
established."
Proverbs 16:3

"A mans (dreamy s) heart plans his (her) ways, But the LORD directs
his steps."
Proverbs 16:9


2 Comments:

At 7/12/2004 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are good verses to remember. I esp. like Proverbs 16:3,9. I often think in my mind that i am commiting my plans and desires to the Lord but often am not believing it with my heart and relying and trusting in Him with my future. I need to work that.
Anyway good verses~Kate

 
At 7/13/2004 10:39 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Proverbs haqs such fun important things in such little verses even non-christians will quote God's wisdom from Proverbs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home