Thursday, July 1

My favorite...

When people ask me, normally due to lack of conversation, who my favorite character is in Lord of the Rings, I always answer the same. Of all of the heroic people in the books and movies there is really know question who is the real hero. Unlike most the people in the tale these two did their service voluntarily, not out of duty nor of responsibility. And they conquered more then just physical enemies. They conquered their will. True they didn't always make the right discussion but that makes the story all the more delightful, for neither do I.

My hero's are Frodo Bagense of the Shire and Samwise Gamgie.

1 Comments:

At 7/01/2004 5:43 PM, Blogger Brian said...

As much as it seems that you like Lord Of The Rings, you really should at least learn how to spell the characters' names! :)
(For instance: Frodo Baggins / Samwise Gamgee)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home