Wednesday, June 9

My summer

Well now that the play is over I am going to stop talking about it. Although I got some interesting comments concerning the 'finishedness' of something, and some interesting opinions of what that means. I really am going to miss all the people in our cast and crew. But hopefully they will all do it next year, and perhaps I will see them throughout the summer at cast parties and the like. Regardless, it is kind of cool that I met so many people, and got to know them.
Now ECHO is screaming me in the face. It is fast approaching. And I am not ready for it. The first team is coming back this weeks and we leave Saturday morning at 7:00. Which means I won't be blogging much. Anyways, I have to make breakfast this morning, so I guess I will close off.

4 Comments:

At 6/09/2004 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becca~
Have fun at ECHO, wish I could have gone this year.I'm definatly saving up for next year. Anyway, hope you have a blessed and delightful time (also that it won't be too unbearably hot down there for ya, with as hot as it's been here I can only imagine what it's like down there)Well talk to ya later. ~Kate

 
At 6/09/2004 5:01 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

I can't wait, I can't wait. aaah

 
At 6/11/2004 3:30 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

UPDATE!!!

 
At 6/11/2004 4:34 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Have fun at ECHO! (while I have to keep on swimmming) :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home