Tuesday, June 1

First Day of June

Today is the first day in the month of June. Yes, it is rather unbelievable. The year is half way over, what a year it has been. Everyone needs to change their calendars, and say farewell to their May day attitude. Anyways, I have decided to do a topic of the week. This way when people don't have anything to comment on on my blog because they can't relate they can make some sort of bold statement on the topic. Anyways, this weeks topic will be introduced later for now my mother wants me to review algebra with her, and figure out a summer schedule.

7 Comments:

At 6/01/2004 11:19 AM, Blogger Anna said...

I'm so glad May is over because it was getting so busy and I hated it.

 
At 6/01/2004 5:53 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Becca you need to let other people comment on your blog. You have it set so only people with blogs can comment.

 
At 6/01/2004 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, I really want to change it I just don't know how.

Becca

 
At 6/02/2004 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i posted something and i don't have a blog. flo

 
At 6/02/2004 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay lets see if this works, cause I don't have a blog either. Btw, Hey Becca and Flo

 
At 6/02/2004 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets see if this works cause I don't have a blog either. btw , hey Becca and Flo
~Kate

 
At 6/02/2004 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps, sorry for commenting twice, glad I can finally comment:) Guess I just had to do it anonymous.
~kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home