Wednesday, May 26

Dedicated to those leaving us on Friday

Friday morning at 7:00 a ad thing will happen. A group will gather at Southside, and several of my dear friends will be leaving us. These little people with will going to Florida to battle the hear, smell and friend's, to serve those in far off countries. Among them are:
Anna Faris~ James' little sister, my cousin,

Margaret Judd~ my friend and confidant, who is sacrificing more then most to go on this trip. Three cheers for Margaret.

Alissa Swigart~ My childhood best friend, and my very close friend now. Who is also sacrificing much, just not as much as Margaret. We went to ECHO together last year, and had much fun, this year we are going on different trips.

Ellie Cutter~ my friend who has long been awaiting this trip, she has never gone before.

There are many others, some of which I know better then others like:
Jill Hanson~ from Southside, I have known her since I was like three or younger, and we are distantly related because her brother married my cousin Ruth Faris, another of James' little sisters.

Hayley Hosford~ she goes to sycamore I met her last year, and since have spent a couple pleasant hour in her acquaintance

Hayley and Bathany Fisher~ sisters at sycamore, we have been at several youth events and stuff together, they are really fun. Actually at WC Bethany and I stayed up all night in the girls bathroom among others.

Luke Hovee~ Southside, went on my ECHO trip last year, on which we not only met eachother we became friends.


Emily Strum~ Southside, I don' know her very well but look forward to getting to know her better in the future, she is really sweet, and fun.


There are many others going:
Andrew Doerr-Lafayette
Matt Blocki-Aliganie (sp?) presbytery
Heather Moore -???
Bethany O'Neill-Aliganie (sp?)e
Zackary Blackwood-Southside
Allen Blackwood-Southside
Luke Dinkledine-sycamoree
Aaron Dinkledine-sycamoree
Kevin Fulk-Northside


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home