Tuesday, May 18

Music Mann

I am in the 'Music Man' play. We are performing June 3, 4 and 5 at the University of Indianapolis in Ransburg Auditorium at 7 PM. No tickets are required, in fact it is free. For more information just ask me. It is going to be really cool. and well... I don't know I think you will all enjoy, because you must come, that is most obvious. If you take the time to read my blog you must also come see me star in this play. Ok so I am not the star but they need me. Anyways I need to go do some school so I will write more later.

7 Comments:

At 5/18/2004 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so I am a loser. yes it is music man not mann
becca

 
At 5/18/2004 6:57 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

That is cool and good, Sarah is in it also. It sounds interesting.

 
At 5/19/2004 7:44 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Well, she's playing the violin so she's not really IN it per se. Hehe, isn't that a cool word? "Per se" Guess where I got it from! :)

 
At 5/19/2004 10:42 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

There may be a chance that I can make it. My parents got a letter thing about it sent from the Witeks, and they seem interested. If they don't go, maybe I can get a ride with someone else. Too bad you didn't get the part of Marian the librarian. I'm sure you would've done a wonderful job bein' her with all your expressiveness. Oh well, life goes on.

 
At 5/20/2004 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXCUSE ME, ANNA!!! The violinists are the MOST important people!!! We're playing the ENTIRE time, for every single song, so we're on the stage the whole time, unlike becca!! Withought us, the music man would be the nothing man!! haha, I'm getting a little agitated. hehe.

 
At 5/20/2004 2:34 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

Everybody's important. :-) I'll be there!

 
At 5/22/2004 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you all have to come see the play!!! it will be the talk of the century!! or maybe a week... but still come support becca and me( i play efle tufflemire-the fat lady who plays the player piano)!!!
~bekah n

 

Post a Comment

<< Home