Friday, May 14

Contrary to what seems to be popular belief...

I do have a life. In fact, the fact that I don't write on my blog as much as some might like proves my liveliness. Because if I didn't have a life, I would not only be dead, but I would write on my blog constantly, like some of the very significant people I happen to know =)
This morning I was going to get up and run a mile. I set my alarm for 6:00, set out my running gear and fell soundly to sleep. [This happened at 12:07 am.] I didn't awake until 6:57 this morning. Don't ask me how, because I could not tell you. I NEVER sleep through my alarm. So I either didn't set it right, which is rather possible considering that it was midnight. Or someone else turned it off before it went off. Both are fairly possible. Regardless the point is that I didn't run. Because I had to be at work this morning at 7:30, which is very exciting because normally I have to be at work at 6:30, big difference. So now I am going to have to run after I get home form philosophy class.
The reason that running is a priority for me is that I am trying to receive the presidential award. In order to do so I must run a mile in 8:06 minutes. I ran a mile yesterday in 8:13 minutes. This is due to that fact that I haven't run a mile in like 3 weeks or something. But I really want that award, and so I am going to run a mile every day this week and try one more time this Thursday. I will defiantly inform you if I make it or not.

12 Comments:

At 5/14/2004 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Following the "quality is better than quantity" approach I see:)

You defintely spell better than others.

 
At 5/14/2004 5:07 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

What, is that a stab at the people who blog daily, or the people who blog over 4 times a day?

 
At 5/14/2004 10:02 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Yeah, obviously, I have no life! ;) Hehe, have fun running!

 
At 5/15/2004 5:43 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

That was mean. I blog because I can tell people my views and there is nothing wrong with that.

 
At 5/15/2004 9:16 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Yea, don't you hate training for running?

 
At 5/16/2004 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna, you obviously don't read my whole comment.

 
At 5/16/2004 5:34 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Oops, heh, sorry.:) I was in a hurry!

 
At 5/17/2004 12:51 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Obviously... =P

 
At 5/17/2004 12:27 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

UPDATE!!!

 
At 5/17/2004 5:28 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Yes, Update!

 
At 5/17/2004 10:08 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

UPDATE!!!

 
At 5/17/2004 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bug off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home