Wednesday, May 12

Josh Groban

For those of you who actually read my profile and are wondering who Josh Gorban is I am here to inform you.
Josh has the most gorgeous voice I have ever heard in my whole life. He is just 23 and has sold over 7 million albums world wide. He started singing when he was 17, and now... wow. For more information contact me at any time... any time. Right now my mission is to meet him, hopefully this summer, and become friends. Because as far as I can tell Josh doesn't sing for God, and this is a really big problem. Although he isn't an atheist, he needs if nothing else some unwavering promises. Which I as a daughter of the King am called to do. To wittiness to the world.

You will prolly hear more about this as times moves on, but for now I must sign off.

3 Comments:

At 5/13/2004 6:21 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Haha! I've heard of him...and I think heard one of his songs once, so I don't really know if I like him of not.

 
At 5/15/2004 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, he has a problem, and he needs a new life.

 
At 1/22/2005 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hie. that's nice to know.. i hope you meet Him. all the best, daughther of the king!( i'm one of His daughters too.. if i know what you are meaning when you say that..)let me know what happens.. ( grace_lwy@yahoo.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home