Monday, May 24

some thoughts on being a wedding coordinator assistant

When I got back Saturday at 6:00, I was VERY tired. Some may wonder what I did all day. My main jobs consisted of relaying messages form the groomsmen to the bridesmaids, pinning on all of 30 butaniers (sp?) and corsages(sp?), carrying flower arrangements, lighting hundreds of candles, helping the bride in any way necessary, and many many more things. It was a lot of fun, but think I ran up to 3 miles, and many of those miles were up and down stairs, but like I said it was fun.
When I got home I laid in bed for 15 min. Just relaxing. Jerusha came upstairs and saw me for the first time all day, and asked me what I was doing. I told her Becca was sleeping and see put it upon herself to give me my pillow, stuffed pig I have slept with since I was 3 months, and her teddy bear. Then she picked up a book and asked if I wanted a stowy (story) because that's what she wants every time she goes to bed. So I got s stowy form Rushie, and felt better.

6 Comments:

At 5/24/2004 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny and good.

 
At 5/24/2004 1:08 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Haha, that's great. Sometimes I wish I had a little sister.

 
At 5/24/2004 6:05 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

That's so cute. lol What a little sis. =)

 
At 5/24/2004 8:39 PM, Blogger Shannon Koons said...

Becca

You are the awesomest wedding coordinator assistant! Thanks for all your help on Saturday. We would have been lost without you!

 
At 5/25/2004 9:47 AM, Blogger Charity said...

Aww! That's adorable!!! :)

 
At 5/27/2004 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww!! that is sooo cute!!
What a good wittle sister!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home