Monday, May 24

Music Man Update

I just got back from practice. It went a little hectier (not a word I know but I decided to use it anyway) then expected. Mainly due to the fact that it was our first time to use the stage, and we didn't go straight though the play we only played the same seen over and over again for three hours, ok we did that for like three senses but still it was a lot of repetition. Anyways all you little play attendees should be really excited because we are totally going to pull this off... I hope.
There is so much dancing and physical contact during the play when I got home today I really wanted to go take a shower even though I took one before I went. I mean if we just did the whole thing once that's great but we would do the same real-dancing over and over again and people would keep touching you, which in normality is great I am a pretty touchy feely type, but this isn't natural touching this is all acted, so I don't know I get really sick of it.

3 Comments:

At 5/24/2004 6:06 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

*Is looking forward to seeing the play*

 
At 5/24/2004 10:27 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Me to.

 
At 5/26/2004 8:40 AM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

UPDATE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home