Thursday, June 3

This weeks topic

The topic for this week is the Music Man. Not just the play, but the story in general. We are going to discuss and debate many things but the first is: have you seen the movie? Many people haven't but we own it and I have been watching it a lot for the last couple of weeks. Please comment on whether or not you have seen the movie, or if you know the story.
The second thing we need to discuss is whether you are coming to my play, these are the dates, times, etc.:
THURSDAY JUNE 3 at 7:00
FRIDAY JUNE 4 at 7:00
SATURDAY JUNE 5 at 7:00

ALL PERFORMANCES ARE AT THE UNIVERSALS OF INDIANAPOLIS THE RANSBURG AUDITORIUM.
SNACKS WILL BE PROVIDED, NO TICKETS NECESSARY, BECAUSE IT IS FREE.

You all must try to come. Because if you don't I will feel unloved. I promise to update more now that I have a topic to discuss.

4 Comments:

At 6/03/2004 12:34 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

I have not seen the movie, but I'm coming tonight so I will learn about this interesting story.

 
At 6/03/2004 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen it, nor do I know the story. Good luck peforming, wish I could see it but I'm going be gone all weekend at a friend's house.Well ttyl ~Kate

 
At 6/03/2004 10:15 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Good job on the Music Man! I loved it. (Just got home from it)

 
At 6/03/2004 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becca, you were great tonight!!! That was so much fun, I can't believe we only have two more performances and it's over. -sniff-
OK that didn't really answer your question but I think you know that I've seen the movie, know the story, and will be at ALL your performances!!! See ya tomorrow! -Anjali

 

Post a Comment

<< Home