Saturday, June 19

I am at ECHO

I don't have much time for we are on shifts at the library here at ECHO and do I only have 4 more minutes. Anyways this Weeks has been so much fun. We have done a lot of weeding, and some mulching. But the biggest progect I was a part of was thaching the roof of a goat pin. we thached with Palmedow leaves (I have no ides how to spell that but that is how it sounds.) Anyways, I didn't thatch I actually cut the leaves. But it was cool. I have worked with interns a lot. It has been a lot of fun, so you all need to come next year. My dad actually just left for Indy this morning we will miss him greatly, fo rthose of you who will see him before I please tell him happy fathers day and that I love him. Ok, I need to go, please poray taht we will keep our strength up and continue to get a long so well. Farewell.

I am so sorry about spelling but I need to go now. I didn't even have time to read over this.

7 Comments:

At 6/19/2004 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Becca! Sounds like you're doing a lot of work down there and I'm glad things are going well for you! Today, Sam and Jerusha said that they miss you. - Stacey

 
At 6/20/2004 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun (and alot of work). I'm planning on going next year,really wanted to go this year but didn't work out. I pray for y'all down there. Hope you have a good rest of the trip. ~Kate

 
At 6/21/2004 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad is so full of news. Keep up the good work and hurry home. Jerusha saw Valerie in church yesterday and said "where's Beeca?"
Mom

 
At 6/25/2004 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

 
At 6/25/2004 4:34 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Well now that you're back. update.

 
At 6/26/2004 5:46 PM, Blogger erudil said...

palmetto

It was great. I've never had a better time in my life, in all seriousness.

 
At 6/26/2004 10:35 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

UPDATE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home