Tuesday, September 14

my quote book live

Those who say sunshine is happiness
Have never danced in the rain.

Sleep is the result of caffine depravation.

SUPPORT BACTERIA, IT'S THE ONLY CULTER SOME OF US HAVE.

whatever is true
whatever is noble
whatever is right
whatever is pure
whatever is lovely
whatever is abmirrable
if anything is excellant or praiseworthy, think on these things.
~God

Let me explain my philosophical relationship to shirts. I do not like nor do I dislike shirts. I have a functional relationship with them. If they keep me warm and are modest, they fulfil their life purpose.
Mr. Pulliam
(did you like my 'Mr. Pulliam' tiny font?)

Kindness consists in loving people more then they deserve.

Do you not know taht those who run in a race all run, but one recieves the prize? Run in such a way that you my obtain it."
Paul I Corinthians 9:24

Doubt thou the stars are fire,
Doubt that the sun dost move,
Daubt truth to be a liar,
But never daubt I love.
William Shakespear in Hamlet

For in the same fire gold gleams and straw smokes; under the same flail the stalk is crushed and the garin is thrushed; the lees are not mistaken for the oil because they have issued form the same press. So, too, the tide of trouble will test, purify, and improve the good, but beat, crush, and wash away the wicked. So it is that , under the weight of the same affliction, the wicked deny and blaspheme God, and the good pray to Him and praise Him. The difference is not in what people suffer but in the way they suffer.
Saint Augustine in City of God


What do you mean by warring in the whole world? I do my fighting on a tine ship and they call me a pirate; you do yours with a large fleet, and they call you a Commader.
Alexander the Great

I am more attatched to my hair then anything in the world... literally.
Me one day at Calvin, at blond moment

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresisable Grace
Perseverence of the Saints


A true Clavinist, is someone who in his own soul, personally has been strick by the Magesty of the Almighty, and yielding to the overpowering might of his eternal Love, has dared to proclaim this magestic love over against Satan and the world, and the worldiness of his own heart, in the personal conviction of being chosen by God HImslef, and therefore of having to thnk him and Him alone for every grace everlasting.
Abraham Kuyper in What is a True Clavinist?


4 Comments:

At 9/15/2004 7:37 AM, Blogger erudil said...

Some of these are quite funny, like the bacteria.

 
At 9/15/2004 2:37 PM, Blogger Josh said...

That shirt quote is sooo Mr. Pulliam.

 
At 9/15/2004 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe I love those. Although after all the dumb/funny things we've said and then decided to record together I'm sad I'm not on there! LOL Btw who said that bacteria one? ~Margaret

 
At 9/16/2004 12:17 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

hehehe that is so Dad. I remember when and where he said that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home