Friday, January 21

it's FRIDAY!

This weekend isn't going to be great but at least it is a week end vs. it another week of school. I shouldn't complain because I really do have a great life. My parents love me, I am warm, I've got a job, I have great friends (thanks guys), I live in a country where it is prefectly ok to be strange, I am free to worship God where, when, and how I please, God has saved me from a life of misery and given me hope eternal life. That's not too bad. Just kidding, I mean for real I do complain too much. So what if I have 10 sibblings running around ALL the time being loud and rather innoying. They love me too, and I would die for everyone one them. They teach me so much and well... they too are a gift.

3 Comments:

At 1/22/2005 10:55 AM, Blogger Charity said...

That was a great post, Becca! I agree that I, too, complain way too much when I have such a blessed life! And hey, I've offered to take some of your siblings...hehe. I looove the weekends! :-D

 
At 1/22/2005 12:18 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Great post, if you're strange the rest of the world must be beyond strange.

 
At 1/22/2005 10:14 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

*chants* Dare to be different!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home