Tuesday, February 22

this evenings goals and festivities

Hello peeps!
Well I am on a rather perky high at the moment and I am not sure the reason why. Regardless here is my list:
1. drink 1 gallon of water (already on my way)
2. edit my paper for Mr. P. that was requested to be sent in by tomorrow (basically done)
3. write a journal
4. read half of the book At the Cross Roads (sorta started it, but I've have a ways before Thursday)
5. catch up on a few emails
6. read through the play out loud
7. post on blog (cheers)
8. fold three loads of laundry
9. smile

Considering it is already 10:24 I need to get to work. Thanks for listening. It should be noted that none of you are required (or requested) to hold me accountable to my gand statements. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2005 11:34 PM, Blogger Becca said...

UPDATE:
1. more then 1/4 with water goal
2. good
3. done
4. um... working on that
5. none to reply to as of now
6. done!
7. of course
8. ok so...
9. =D

 
At 2/23/2005 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm....you haven't responded to EITHER of my e-mails nerd! I think you should write a lengthy post about the Spanish Lunch! LOL LOL!
~Marge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home