Monday, January 31

Good Morning everyone

This morning I was not woken up by any artifitial means, nor by the rousing of a human voice, I woke up by the ending of my dream and the habit of early rising that my parents have instilled into me.

Some of you may know that Keziah is sick. She hasn't been sleeping much or eating much. I am hoping that I get her illness because when I am sick I feel um... relaxed for like the first time ever. I don't know a whole bunch of people that would prefer to be sick rather then do the work that God has set before them, but I do.

Oh well life will go on, and I won't get sick because I have piles to do. I am planning another high school party for church but I dont' got a date yet, a date in the calander that is... hehe. Anyways the week looks fairly uneventful. Today is the first play practice. I am not going to that one because I am not in the first thrity pages of the play. Those of you that are... good luck.

Tonight I am going to Veritas. Dr. Ganz is teaching there and I am really looking forward to what he has to say. Sadly this too is a school assignment of sorts. Mr. P. is making us write a profile on Dr. Ganz and that is one of the reasons I am going.

Well everybody have a great day. Just remember who made this day, and who asked you to be joyful in it. Just remember that you can call, comment, or email at any time and I will be willing to talk with you about your troubles... unless you're Margaret in which case I will prodict your troubles. (jk Margs, I love ya)

I have a Spanish test I need to take. I also have a Chemistry test I have to study for. I need to work on Algebra II and do some of the 82 pgs. of work for World Views this week. I think I will start by taking a shower.

Have a great life. I am not sure that I will but I am trying.

2 Comments:

At 1/31/2005 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Becca!

Sounds like you have alot of work to do! So I'll make this short... I'm from the Teen Blog Corner and I was wondering if you would mind if I put you on our list of links?

Giggle Fritz

 
At 1/31/2005 10:23 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Go right ahead, that would rock.

see ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home