Monday, February 14

Happy Valentines everyone!

I hate Valentines, because I never get anything from anyone. Though this year I hate it way more then ever before. Daddy did leave a present under my pillow yesterday becuase he left for Spain so he is gone today, but that doesn't really count. I mean it does becuase it's going to be the only thing I get this year, and I really do appresiate the thought, but he is my Dad.

Anyways I am offically starting the "Denial Valentine Club". Anyone else who doesn't get anything on this wreched holiday can celebrate with me. We are going to post encouraging comments, I may give all members a specail token or something to prove their loyalty, and perhaps we will even make eachother denial Valentine cards. Think about all you can do to help your deprived buddies while I try to figure out the best way to get a party at my babysitting job tonight. Our officail sociaty verse:

the Proverb of the day:
"The Backslider in heart will be filled with his own ways, but a good man will be satisfied from above."
Proverbs 14:14

It's ok guys, Jesus loves us.

6 Comments:

At 2/14/2005 10:39 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Aww, you poor girl, that is so awful!
You mean you don't get any chocolate or anything?

 
At 2/14/2005 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Becca as you know I'm fully founding this with you so we'll just wear black and listen to Alanis Morissette. It'll be great and I won't be getting anything either, but that's okay who needs that crap anyway? Not us...we're "strong and beautiful", wait that's a deodorant commercial isn't it? Oh well whatever.

 
At 2/14/2005 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry that was me...Margaret

 
At 2/14/2005 11:28 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Thank Margaret.

Ok, so is anybody with me, errr us?

 
At 2/14/2005 12:43 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I always find valentines day depressing... so I'll join you two. :)

 
At 2/14/2005 10:32 PM, Blogger erudil said...

I'll join.
I tried to comment hours ago and the stupid thing wouldn't let me in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home