Friday, February 11

Well I wasn't really trying to start a discussion of the topic of wine, but I am glad that for the most part we all agree. I mean I think that it is good we have our own opinions and are willing to defend them. Anyways, not too much is going on here.

I just got ready to go to class... and I perhaps should spend a little more time reading and highlighting my Worldviews but it is mostly done. Mom and I are going to Luke's game this evening, so I have to leave class a little early.

Tomorrow I am going to help serve at the couple's dinner, which will be fun. I've been telling people I'm going. Hahah, it's kinda funny cuz most of them pretend not to care, but then look rather upset at the prospect. Of course after I lead them on for a while I always explain that I am just serving.

I got a good nights sleep last night which was wonderful. Yet, I have so much to do for Mr. P's class this week I think it will be one of the last in a while.

Well here is yesterdays Proverb of the day:
"Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all sins"
Proverbs 10:12

Today is Keziah's 1/2 birthday! She is six months old, go her.

Here is the Proverb of the day (I really like this one):
"A gracious woman retains honor, but ruthless men retain riches."
Proverbs 11:16

4 Comments:

At 2/11/2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Happy half b-day, Kesiah!

 
At 2/11/2005 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

becca.....ur hilarious! have fun at the couples dinner! lol I think ur bro's team will probably get stomped on again tomorrow night! The Eagles just fly tooooo high! lol j/j too bad I will be at GC and won't be able to be apart of creamin um. lol oh....happy 1/2 b-day Kez!
Dave

 
At 2/11/2005 9:21 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Happy half B-Day Kesiah!

What?! You're goin' to a couples dinner? With who?! Your server? With who?! WHO?!

Oh, don't mind me, I don't care... No, really, I don't...

So anywho...

Laterz.

 
At 2/12/2005 4:57 PM, Blogger Becca said...

It's true... I mean the whole serve thing was a cover-up to the parents. Not quite sure who's the date yet. You should come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home