Sunday, February 6

hello

Is it just me or did this last week go terribly slow? I mean I don't think I had a slower/worser week all year and that is saying a whole bunch because I have a real hard life people. Anyways this one should be better. Tomorrow I have play practice, fun I think, and we also have Spanish. I love Spanish, because I get to see Margaret and the language is so... inspiring *evil laugh*.

Well I haven't had coffee for like 50 hours which knowing me that is huge. Yes, it is very difficult for me. Some may think it is because Dr. Ganz made me feel guilty and it's not true *waaa*. I just know deep down that it isn't the best for me. Not that it isn't bad, it just isn't good... yeah.

Well I shall go now. Talk to you later guys.

11 Comments:

At 2/07/2005 1:04 PM, Blogger Steve said...

last week went very fast.

congrats on staying off coffee! keep it up. treat it like wine; only like once a week or on special occasions.

 
At 2/07/2005 11:41 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Once a week?????!!!!! Steve what are you thinking? I am like flying high when I withstane for a day... and who says I only have wine once a week anyway?

 
At 2/08/2005 9:18 AM, Blogger erudil said...

What does Dr. Ganz have to do with anything? Did he preach something about the physically addictive qualities of caffeine?

 
At 2/08/2005 10:00 AM, Blogger Steve said...

who would buy you wine?

 
At 2/08/2005 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I would like to know.
Mom

 
At 2/08/2005 9:37 PM, Blogger Becca said...

First I am a girl with many connections. Second if I was desperate enough I could make it. Third people love me so much, they would give me anything *wink*.

 
At 2/09/2005 11:38 AM, Blogger erudil said...

Where would you get the grapes? Do you have vines at home, or do you want people to give you those, too?

 
At 2/09/2005 1:11 PM, Blogger Steve said...

homemade stuff never tastes good

 
At 2/09/2005 7:41 PM, Blogger Becca said...

hey, how would you know if it tastes any better then the stuff they make at a factory anyway?

Nathaniel, I do not a have vineyard though I truly wish I did. I meant I could like buy, I don't know, sparkeling grape juice and leave it under by bed for three years. ;P

 
At 2/10/2005 4:27 PM, Blogger Steve said...

my chemistry prof. who is an alcohal enthusiast said he and some friends tried making it once in school. he said it was the worst stuff he ever tasted. but they drank it anyways.

 
At 2/10/2005 4:29 PM, Blogger Steve said...

by the way what is a 'wine factory'? I have heard of wineries and brewing companies but never a 'wine factory' am i missing something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home