Sunday, February 6

I'm here

Hi guys. Today is a very warm day considering it is Feburary. I just hope that we will get some spring soon. This afternoon I may watch the Village, cuz Luke really wants me to. Yesterday I took the SAT. Actually it was just a practice but we sat there for 5 hours. The cool thing is that they have the essay section now. I am not the best writer but I can wip up some good thoughts on paper as well as the next guy.

I am going to put a Proverb here now. I guess I will just start with the 6th chapter even though I haven't posted every day.
Wow, this chapter is about sleep. I can't just pick one, so pardon me as I indulge in the wisdom from on high.

"How long will you slumber, O sluggard? When will you rist from your sleep?" Proverbs 6:9



"These are six things the Lord hates, yes, even seven are an abomination to Him:
A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord amoung brethren."
Proverbs 6:16-19

Ok I guess that is all about sleep... but the list is like a perfect discription of America. We better start praying you guys because God HATES these things.



1 Comments:

At 2/07/2005 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becca,
Life has been so busy, haven't checked blogs for awhile. I am enjoying the warmer weather.Can't wait for spring! The Village is a pretty good movie (it has a sweet love story:). But is pretty freaky at some parts.
~Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home