Wednesday, February 9

hey guys

Well I am at home with just Kez. Which is very fun because we don't get quality time together much. I thing is I poured myself some coffee (the first of the day) and while I was walking to set it down I slipped some on Kez because she kicked my mug. Now she smells very yummy.

Well I am rather tired because I have been staying up too late, but it's my fault. I like to do school at night, and so I like would much rather procrastinate all day and then stay up late working on stuff.

I need to go guys. Have a great day. I will try to get a Proverb on here soon.

3 Comments:

At 2/09/2005 7:03 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

So all that time you're doin' homework... Interesting multi-tasking... heh

 
At 2/10/2005 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Yeah quality time with the books at 1 in the morning.;) ~Margaret

 
At 2/11/2005 1:04 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

More like quality time with the books, Hello and probibly an E-mail at 1 in the morning. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home