Saturday, February 12

Well today is a beautiful day. For all of you people who hate rainy winters... it's your day! The sun is so bright I can hardly look outside without "feeling" the sun's heat. Anyways.

I have so much to read this weekend. I relaly shouldn't even be on right now but I wanted to tell everybody I was having a great day, because you all care so much about me (thanks guys).

Here's the Proverb of the day. I want you all to think about this one:
"Anxiety in the heart of a man cause depression, but a good word makes it glad."
Proverbs 12:25


4 Comments:

At 2/12/2005 2:09 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Glad you're havin' a nice day. Dad wants me to go on a long walk... Perhaps I shall... Tiss nice outside indeed.

 
At 2/12/2005 6:58 PM, Blogger Becca said...

You should Jeremiah... it's so nice out. I love clear weather. Although rain is so delightful... I guess that's why God gave us both.

 
At 2/12/2005 7:03 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Well I did, and it was nice. Although, I didn't really care walkin' by myself. Oh well. Movin' on...

 
At 2/13/2005 9:03 AM, Blogger erudil said...

I absolutely HATE rainy, cold winters. We got at least as high as 48° today. Perfect weather for this time of year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home