Sunday, February 27

Ok well today was a good day. I wanted to tell you that I had good Sabbath and that God is so awesome. Some of you already know that, but He is. Let's sing praises to Him! I can't wait until next Lord's Day!

This is a part of my post that I wanted to dedicate this part of my post to friends. Not just the kind of friends that are like telling you what you want to hear when you want to hear it, but the kind that care about you enough to be there for you even when you don't want to hear it. So here's to friends. We all have friends and we all need to thank them. They do more for us then we or they could ever know.

So thank you friends.

Proverb of the day is:
"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip a quarrel dies down."
Proverbs 26:29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home