Monday, February 28

life in general

Tomorrow I have a Chemistry test so I can't chat much. I wanted to just update you guys. I also just posted a bunch of new pictures on my picture blog, so you all need to check them out and comment please.
We had play practice today which went well. I need to work on my lines. Tonight I think I shall read them all out loud before I go to bed. I am sorta behind on emails at the moment so I was also planning on replying to some stuff before I get sleep. Please excuse me if I haven't responded in a while. I have been doing a whole bunch of school lately. The good thing is that this week is slightly better then last week, or next week for that matter.
I have had a fairly good day. How about you guys? I talked to my dear friends Valerie and Alissa on the phone. Which always makes my life a little brighter. I also talked to Margaret briefly when I got home from Biblestudy today something rather funny happened:

Becca: Margaret, did you know that Vacuums suction is measured by atm's and that is what we learning about in Chemistry this week.

Margaret: Mom, what is our vacuum’s atm? Bec, what is atm anyway?

Becca: You know, how much a vacuum sucks.

Margaret: So, is it good if a vacuum sucks?

Both girls: *laughing*

Well here is today's Proverb:
"The man tormented by the guilt of murder will be a fugitive till death; let no one support him."
Proverbs 28:17


3 Comments:

At 3/01/2005 8:16 AM, Blogger erudil said...

You get to practice playing?

8^D

 
At 3/01/2005 8:04 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

lol

 
At 3/01/2005 10:18 PM, Blogger Becca said...

not funny guys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home