Saturday, April 9

this evening

I just saw the movie Finding Neverland. Oh my goodness I cried like more then half the movie. It was just a very touching sort of sad story, and I liked it. Needless to say I am in a very reflective emotional state of mind. Bear with me.

It seems that the race is drawing to a close. Though you all still have a chance. Just post a comment at the end over every post before tomorrow morning and you shall win. Though they do need to be of some substance.

I had a rather full afternoon. I helped my brother with a yard he had commited to raking. I ran home from the job, which looked rather odd because I was in my work clothes; consisting of jeans, t-shirt, and old work shoes. My hair was not pulled back with anything but a peice of faberic, and as I passed all the people, they sorta stared. I didn't mind much, but when I got home I sorta smiled at how odd the scene must have been.

There is much to do, and so little time to get it all done. I dearly wish I would spend my time more wisely. School is such a burden, but it would not be if I found joy in it, and committed myself to my studies with diligence. *sigh* It's so hard being a moody girl, life has so many ups, and so many downs its incredible.

Well I may post once more after my shower and before I go to bed. We shall see. I thank you all for paying more attention to my blog in the last week, it meant alot, though I am aware that there was more instentive then before.

Well I shall see many of you at church tomorrow. To the rest of you I bid a good Lord's day, and a peaceful rest.

4 Comments:

At 4/09/2005 10:40 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

You did not cry during the whole movie.

 
At 4/09/2005 10:53 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

I forget to say what I thought of the movie, it was a very good movie, yet it had such a unreal look on life which really frustrated me. Life isn't about dreaming, it is about living. James, in the movie was about dreaming and imagining, he was looking for something, and he failed to see it.

 
At 4/09/2005 10:54 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I shall see that movie sooner or later. I doubt that I'll cry or be that emotionally moved but, who cares? Nope, not me.

School is such a burden and I'm not doing a good job keeping up with it right now. Sad, I know... I did finish my World History way earlier than normal. Which is good.

You're just actually posting more, so that helps. You know, gotta give a little to get a little. heh

 
At 4/10/2005 8:15 AM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

School is becoming a burden. I guess it's like that at the end of the school year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home