Saturday, April 9

the last day...

Well the contest is coming to a close. It will be totally over at exactly 12:00 am my time. So keep commenting this is the final lap!

Here is a quick tally:
Ellie: 8
Valerie: 6
Margaret: 5
Bek: 3
Jen: 2
Kate: 2
Charity: 2
Alissa: 1
Joey: 1

Nathaniel: 11
Jeremiah: 10
David: 6
Steve: 5
Lukeee: 1


I spent last night at Margarets. Savannah Edwards was there, and we had a whole bunch of fun. So yeah, life is good. I washed my hair, so for those of you who wanted to see it, I will have to just put it up like that some other time.

Anyways, right now it is sorta quiet around here. It's a gorgeous day yet again, thank you God, and I am going to spend the afternoon preparing for tonights dinner, tomorrow's lunch, and perhaps running or something.

The Proverb of the day:
"He who corrects a scoffer gets shame for himself, and he who rebukes a wicked man only harms himself. Do not correct the scoffer, lest he hate you; rebuke the wise man, and he will love you."
Proverbs 9:7-8

7 Comments:

At 4/09/2005 9:14 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Glad you're having a great day! We had a decent time visint my grandparents in Cincinnati; although we have the joyous occasion of their 56th anniversary tomorrow, they're not in good health.

 
At 4/09/2005 10:10 PM, Blogger Steve said...

looks like I am loosing

 
At 4/09/2005 10:22 PM, Blogger Becca said...

yes well... you wouldn't be if you commented more... ok that was a blonde thing to say. Thanks Nathaniel. 56th WOW!

 
At 4/09/2005 10:47 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

I need to catch up.

 
At 4/09/2005 10:49 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Today was wonderful weather. Twas amazing. I loved it!

Becca, you reminded me of this girl at Joshua's school. She'll go up to a guy and say "Hey... You're wearing pants." The guy then thinks "Hey... You have a talent for stating the obvious..."

lol

 
At 4/10/2005 8:16 AM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

lol Jeremiah, let me remind you, that number of how many times I've commented is out of date. lol

 
At 6/01/2006 10:04 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

lol Look what post I found from my hit counter. heh Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home