Friday, April 8

The wonders of coffee...

This morning I woke up and I really didn't feel like facing the world. Mom woke us up 1/2 hour earlier then usual, and I had no idea that 30 minutes of sleep effects my day drasticly! The good thing was that I quickly downed a mug of coffee, and I feel much better. Needless to say, coffee makes me a much better person.

I think I will have a post sometime dedicated to coffee. And have pictures of coffee, and an ode to coffee, and ever comment be about coffee. Until then, I just want you to know that I owe alot to the beverage.

Today will be a beutiful, yet unejoyed day. I will be stuck inside doing school until the end of worldviews class. =( The good thing is that I can try to do some school outside perhaps. We shall see.

Ok well I took my hair down. Now it is like coils of curlly deard-lock-want-to-be's. It think it's really really cool, but then, no one agrees so...

Proverb of the day:
"I, wisdom...
The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His way, Before His works of old. I have been established form everlasting...
Before the mountains were settled,...
When He prepared the heavens, I was there,
When He drew a circle on the face of the deep,
when He etablished the clouds above,...
When He assigned the sea to its limits,...
Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman;
and I was daily His delight, ....
and my delight was with the sons of men.

For whoever finds me finds life,
and obtians favor from the LORD;
But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul;
all those who hate me love death."
Proverbs 8:12-36 (sorta)

Oh my goodness, I have never read this with understanding before! AWESOME!

8 Comments:

At 4/08/2005 12:02 PM, Blogger CFchampion said...

we serve an AWESOME God!

 
At 4/08/2005 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beccas,

I'm glad coffee does so many wonderful things for you, but I'm sorry...as you well know, I just can't relate.

I should like to see your hair like that sometime...I probably won't like it, but I still like to see your "creative" outlets.

And yes, in reading that proverb this morning, it was awesome! It's so poetic...in a way that I can actually benefit from.

I hope you get to enjoy at least part of this gorgeous day!

~Valerie

 
At 4/08/2005 12:25 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Well... I'd have to agree with the coffee thing. I love coffee, and I have to admit I'm kinda addicted to it. If I don't drink so i tend to get headaches.

I guess I'll probably get to see your hair later today... in general your hair is beautiful, especially because you can get it to do so many things.
ttyl

 
At 4/08/2005 12:49 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Amazing Proverb.

I would still like to see the coils.

What Ellie said about your hair doing so many things... It made me think of this stupid little thing. Women's hair is their "crowning glory." Their long hair is a gift from God. They make it do different things. Anywho, the stupid little thing that came to mind...

"Look! My hair can do tricks!"

 
At 4/08/2005 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha...very funny, Jeremiah.

(Although I have to admit, it is rather amusing to compare our "crowning glory" to a comical act.)

Thankfully, my hair does not fall into the "trickster" category. My hair does nothing.

~Valerie

 
At 4/08/2005 7:49 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Perhaps you could do a debate:
"Which is More Addictive: Coffee or Marijuana?"

How early does your mom normally awaken you?

 
At 4/09/2005 10:48 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

I'm afraid I'm getting back on caffiene. It is sad to admit it.

 
At 4/09/2005 10:57 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Yeah, well, you know Valerie. I sometimes go for those "That's so stupid, it's humorous but... It hurts to think about it because it's so retarded..."

It was bound to happen sooner or later David. You'll live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home