Monday, April 4

good day!

Well today is like sorta a spring break for me. That is that the class I have today is not happening. Fully rocks. Though we still have play practice which takes up my whole afternoon. We shall hope that that goes well. I think it will.

Ok I am going to have a contest. The person that comments the most on my blog will win. Now I am talking about real comments. Not "I am commenting" comments. I am speaking of meaningful and insightful comments, that I never get, ok I get very rarely. I will post interesting things, and you can try to win. If anyone says anything about the contest from now until this Saturday night, you loose.

The winner will be my new best friend. Ok not really but I will love you extra specail. Actually, I will buy you a very nice present and spend time thanking you and praising you for your effort on my blog this Sunday.

Ok well there isn't much to say, except that no one EVER comments on my picture blog! But I will have to get over that. *tear drop* Perhaps those will be extra credit, no wiat, I think that blog counts too, so I will tally up those comments as well.

You all must come to our play, if you are not already in it. Our first performance is April 28, and our second and last one is Friday the 29. I am not sure if people are allowed to come to the dress rehersal on Wednesday, but I will ask my Mom and get back with you.

Oh, I just had a thought, I think I will have a male and a female winner for my blog comment contest. The girl will win a free lunch with me sometime in the near future, and the guy... won't win a free lunch... but the prize will be cool. Maybe like a huge bag of his favorite snack or something like that. Anyways.

I think I need to go take a shower, first I may run, but I don't know what I am doing. I would go send a couple emails except that no one emails me anymore. I sent a personality test thing to like 50 people, but none of them has sent it back *glaring eyes*. That's ok, I guess that means they have more of a life then me, and that they don't love me, and I guess that is ok.

Alright this blog post is getting longer then intended. I will pick a Proverb of the day:

"Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life."
Proverbs 4:23

This verse is so practical and so hard. Daddy just talked with me about it, and I am so happy that my parents and that God care about my heart. Because it is true, out of my heart comes my moods, all the issues of my life, and everything really. God was very wise to include this command in His word. So yeah anyways.

11 Comments:

At 4/04/2005 11:28 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Fun! I want a spring break. Well, I sorta get one Wednesday but that doesn't excuse my homework shtuff.

I have commented on your picture blog. You just don't pay attention to your comments.

I read the E-mail and in time I will reply but, I'm not filling it all out. I'm too tired. *snooze*

That's a good Proverb... I like that...

 
At 4/04/2005 12:47 PM, Blogger erudil said...

I hope you have a great time at your play! Sorry I can't come; it's just too long of a drive :-)

I might be more willing to email you if I had your email address. If you want me to send something to it, email me: erudil AT bright DOT net

 
At 4/04/2005 12:48 PM, Blogger erudil said...

And what's wrong with long posts? Yes, they take longer to read, but they're more interesting.
Without a doubt, I prefer the long post, because it gives far more information, far more insight into your current feelings.

 
At 4/04/2005 1:05 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Jeremiah and Nathaniel are in the contest... what about everyone else?!

 
At 4/04/2005 1:26 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I wish it was spring break already... its soooo nice outside. And when that happens I never get anything done. :)

And I commented on your picture blog... :) luv ya

 
At 4/04/2005 7:52 PM, Blogger Steve said...

that is cheap. you have to buy friends. I can still remember being in school years ago where one of the most popular phrases was, 'i'll be your best friend' I, being the new kid fell for it way to many times. I shared my candy, shared my lunch, let people cut in front of me in the lunch line and did a whole bunch of other selfless acts all because people promised they would be my best friend. It never worked. So I you aren't getting true posts this way, you are buying posts and that is sorta cheap.

 
At 4/04/2005 8:40 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Steve is right Becca, you are so cheap in trying to buy friends. hehehehe

 
At 4/04/2005 8:41 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Becca is going to kill me for that, but oh well. Here is my other comment. I thought the post was well done except sometimes you write very randomly. Almost ramble. Not good writing.

 
At 4/04/2005 9:22 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Ok, well you guys, namely David and Steve, I am just trying to get my already good friends to comment more. I mean, if you were really good friends you would comment anyway, so you are as much to blame as anyone else.

New rule, you can't post two comments in a row, or 3, or 4, or any number higher. A comment only counts if it is in response to a post of mine, or someone else's comment.

But, thanks for commenting people. I love you =)

 
At 4/05/2005 9:43 AM, Blogger erudil said...

I would comment more often if Blogger would coƶperate. Half the time that I wish to comment, the comment screen won't appear.

And I think Bekah has a good idea; the more people you comment, the more read your blog. Of course, it doesn't work all the time; I frequently comment people who almost never return the favor. Still, it works with some people; several people from Broomall now comment me fairly often.

 
At 4/05/2005 11:49 AM, Blogger Charity said...

I get it now. I read the post after this and was confused.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home