Friday, April 1

life is beautiful...

Life is like my baby sister... complex when you think to hard about the subject, but when you just observe life... when you just breath and do, life is beautiful. Too many things hurt us, too many things are out to get us, too many things hate us... but think on this, we have God, GOD on our side!!! Who could possibly want more?! He loves us, and He cares about us, and He wants the best for us. I mean, when I think about that, my mind is just blown away and how dare I say that I am in a "bad mood", or am having a "hard day". He wants me to love, and that is what I am going to do.

I love you guys.

"My son, hear the instruction of your father, and do not forsake the law of your mother; For they will be a graceful ornament on your head, and chains about your neck."
Proverbs 1:8-9

3 Comments:

At 4/01/2005 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, wow, my computer loaded the post a comment page right up for me, and I am very happy! Now I can actually say what I wanted to say without waiting for half the day to go by while my computer loads the page.

Anyways, what I wanted to say was I love you, too, and I am very happy that you are learning to love as God loves and to look at life as beautiful.

 
At 4/01/2005 6:31 PM, Blogger Becca said...

ok that was Valerie, for all of you who were wondering.

 
At 4/02/2005 1:16 PM, Blogger Steve said...

life is good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home