Wednesday, March 30

today... and tomorrow... and my life as a whole

Well I didn't do too bad on my test yesterday. Margs and I took a Chem test and I got as 86% and she got 96%. So yeah that was good. Today we are going to work on tapes with David at her house. We have like 8 hoursworth this week. *sigh* The good thing is when I do tapes with Margaret and David I get more notes and stuff, plus it is just more bearable. Thanks Margaret and David.

Beth and I are going over my lines right now. I have a bunch, and I know them like... I know the ques and the basic gist (sp?), but I don't know wording very well. That is why we are working on it. Thanks Beth.

Today going to be good. I can feel a good feeling deep in my gut. It's like telling me "it will all be ok, just take some deep breaths, and drink something yummy and you will be ok." This morning actually I felt rather sick. M0m let me sleep until like 8 something, it was very saintly of her. Thanks Mom.

I need to work on my room. I have costume stuff strewn about, Ohhh, I got my dress situation all figured out. Not that too many of you were concerned, but Jo needed a nice dress for a couple of the scenes in this play, and I had brought in like 4, and none of them were working. So yesterday Mom and I went shopping for a dress, again, and I found this really pretty wine colored gown. If it doesn't work, I am crying. The good thing is that we already talked to Mrs. Horning, the costume director and she said it will prolly work. Thanks Mrs. Horning.

Ok I haven't done the Proverb of the day in a long time. I am sorry guys. So I will get one on here now:

"A fool vents all his feelings, But a wise man holds them back."
Proverbs 29:11

So yeah this has more to do with me then most of you guys, I had never read this verse before... it's very interesting.

3 Comments:

At 3/30/2005 11:04 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Glad things are looking good. that was a very cool proverbs, i actually read that this morning and thought it was cool.

 
At 3/30/2005 1:51 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Interesting proverb...

 
At 3/30/2005 10:55 PM, Blogger Becca said...

well yeah, I am not sure if that means that I should be less emotional, or less expressive, or waht. Any thoughts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home