Wednesday, March 16

good afternoon

This isn't going to be a very long post because I am still at Margaret's. We have so much school to do it isn't even funny. The good thing is that I got a 90% on my Chemistry test yesterday which is very good for me.

Just for an update David and John lost their first game, and they won their second. Somehow that effects which bracet (sp?) they play in, but they still could do really good.

Life here is great. Kez is making all of us happy because somehow babies can just do that. I love her so much.

Like I said, there isn't much else to say. I will see you all when I see you. Have a beautiful week!

2 Comments:

At 3/16/2005 3:29 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3/16/2005 3:29 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Well, today is a good start for the rest of the week to be beautiful... *breathes in* What a day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home