Wednesday, March 2

hey peeps

Well today is March! Let's all rejoice and lift up our hands in praise. I love the fact that it is one month closer to spring.

Today I had a Chemistry test. I got a 80%. I should be doing better in Chem, and I mean to do so in the future.

I really need to get some sleep. I wanted to just say some words, so you all knew I was alive and flippin. Ok I was planning on doing the Proverb of the day, but I don't see a Bible, and I need to go to bed, so we shall do the Proverb of the day tomorrow.

see ya guys.

3 Comments:

At 3/03/2005 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since nobody seems to be interested in commenting on this post, I, as your faithful true friend, shall fix that minor problem. Really I have nothing to talk about except that when you say you're alive and flipping it sounds like you're a fish and you know how I feel about fish, fishing, and anything related. RUN!
~ Marge

 
At 3/03/2005 12:22 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Fish... ugh we had to dissect one of those in biology today.
I can't wait till spring!!!!!

 
At 3/04/2005 7:51 PM, Blogger erudil said...

If I got an 80% in chemistry, Mom would have chewed my head off.

Thinking about it, I probably did get a test like that once or twice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home