Sunday, March 13

hey peeps

Ok people I know that my last post was rather odd, but I thought more of you knew where I was going. Those of you who didn't, you should be suspicious of this because that prolly means that I didn't want you to know where I am... I didn't want you to follow me.

I was at St. Louis for a conference. It was good. I have to talk about it in church in a couple of hours, so for those of you who will be there, you will hear all about it. For those of you who won't be, or for those of you who don't even read my blog in the first place, you guys need help.

I am going to be at Margaret from tomorrow until Thursday. Don't miss me too much. I will try really hard to post sometime while I am there, but Margs doesn't even have a blog (as you all know) so she might not want me to post. Though, I don't know why I would care.

Anyways, I am in a rather chatty mood at the moment so I might begin to ramble. I do that sometimes.

Life has been strange. Friends have been strange. I have been more moody in the last 2 months then I have been in a very long time. I don't know what is wrong with me. I do want to thank those of you who have helped cousel me through this rough time in my life. I love you guys.

We will all miss David and John this week. They get to go to a basketball tournament somewhere out west. It's not fare. John told me today that it is like 70 out there... *argh*. But we will be happy for them. I really hope the Warriors do well this week... go guys!

AND.... ok so yeah I just said that to keep the conversation going. Wait, this isn't a conversation... ok well anyways. The little boys are outside shooting around. We just packed them up for there stay of the week. Mom and Daddy are going away for a while this week, and so we are all getting shipped out. The three little boys are all going to the Turners. Steve is going to take great care of them.

Anyways Levi, Kez and I are all going to the Judd's house. It is very exciting.

Ok well I am going to go now. Thanks you guys for listening to my sad little life. I feel like the more I am out, the more in I really am.

3 Comments:

At 3/13/2005 4:43 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Keep it rill!

 
At 3/13/2005 10:47 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

hahaha While I'm in warm 70' weather, you will be stuck in a cold nonshiny country. I feel your cold and pain. I'll miss you all.

 
At 3/14/2005 7:11 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

You are so mean David!!!!! jk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home