Saturday, March 5

hello everyone!

Well today has been an eventful day. I mean I don't think I will actually am going to tell you much of it, because although all together it is hectic, I find that when I try to explain it to someone my life really isn't that interesting.

Though I do believe that the happier I decide to be, the happier I am, and the happier everyone else is around me. Since I like being around happy people that is a good thing. I am also way easier to live with when I do that.

Anyways, I don't have much to say. I am so happy that tomorrow is Sabbath! I need a day of rest. God is so wise. He knew that people can't run everyday of every year. He knew that the body needed a seventh of the year to rest. That is alot when you think about it, and if we really obeyed Him, we would be so much healthier.

Happy Sabbath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home