Thursday, March 17

I am home!

Hello people. I don't think it effected many of you that I was not home for the last half a week, but I wanted to tell you anyway. Margaret and I just got done doing tapes for the last 6 hours and we are both very happy that it is all over now.

Tomorrow we have worldviews class and for this weeks work we had to listen to about 10 hours worth of tapes. If we just had to listen to them it wouldn't be horrible, but we also have to take boat loads of notes... I hate them.

Mr. Pulliam is having us read The Scarlet Letter for his class. We have to write a research paper on it actually. I am almost done with it, and I really like it alot. I told him so. It is one of the firt books he has assigned that I have been truly intrested in. The reason I am telling you this is that you may be hearing alot more about it in the next month or so... so you've been warned.

Marg's and I just got in a discussion about abortion. I think that all Christian's should pray and strive for the nation as a whole to outlaw the killing of unborn babies. She takes the stand that it would be better to pray for the states to make the call. In which case there will obveously be states that would keep it legal. She believes that that would most defaitly be better then having it all legal. I disagree. What do you think?

Anyways... I am going to work on some emails and write some stuff for Mr. P. I will see you all later... maybe.

3 Comments:

At 3/17/2005 9:33 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

The Scarlet Letter... Good book.

 
At 3/18/2005 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of agree with margaret...but i think that you should pray that the nation and the states make abortion illegal because if the constitution is ammended...the states have to ratify it anyhow....
~Kevin

 
At 3/20/2005 10:28 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I think I represented your argument better then you give me credit for. Anyways, I think it's ok to dream big.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home