Saturday, March 26

Life has been interesting around here. It has been hectic trying to work on the play... but I love it. I want to be an actress. I don't think there is anything more exciting to me then to act, maybe besides public speaking.

Anyways, tomorrow is Sunday and we are all greeting. There will be lots of cheesey jokes about how we are just such a "long line". Anyways I am going to try to be more caring about the people who I greet, and perhaps even hug some of them *gasp*.

HE IS RISEN!

3 Comments:

At 3/27/2005 4:47 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

A long line... Oh my... heh

 
At 3/27/2005 6:11 PM, Blogger erudil said...

One of our families has friends from South Carolina visiting, and the friends came to church. This visiting family has 11 children, but they're more spread-out in age; three of the "children" are in their twenties.

 
At 3/28/2005 3:01 PM, Blogger Shirley Temple said...

i know what you mean. my fam gets those same jokes whenever we great. i of course don't hug anyone b/c it is way to early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home