Thursday, March 24

It's a beautiful day!

If any of you are having a hard day (like I was earlier) you just need to go outside and breath. Sure, breathing inside isn't too bad, though I really believe that we are all going to die younger because we breath our same breath over and over again, way more then the stone men did any way.

Well I just got back from Mr. P's class and here I am at work. I love my life. I really do. Last night and this morning were prolly two of the worst days of my life, but I am fully better. We had this man come to class today who talked to us about a whole bunch of stuff... and I just feel better.

So, I may end up posting here a couple times. I have a lot to do for class tomorrow, so I plan to be working on the computer the whole time the boys are asleep. If any of you know anything about the Anti-Federalist movment, please inform me. We have a HUGE debate tomorrow for World Views class and I have 7 minutes worth of stuff to write for my debate.

I also have tapes to listen to, but that won't be so bad because we aren't going to go over them very well so I don't think I will take extensive notes this time.

Alrighty tighty. I will see you all sometime maybe.

And remember, just breath.

1 Comments:

At 3/24/2005 2:18 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

It is a beautiful day. I was outside earlier gettin' the paper and shtuff. It was so--- nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home