Thursday, March 31

It's Thursday... yesssssss *said like N. D.*

Ok so it's almost the week end and I am holding my breath. This week end we are all just sorta going to hang because Daddy is taking 4 of the boys camping, Anna is going away for three days with a friend, and so that leaves like the 3 youngest and the 3 oldest. ONLY 6 KIDS! yessssss. =)

Anyways, so today I am going to do some much needed economics. We have class at 11, but the coolest part of the day is that usually I am at Algebra class at this moment, and today we have spring break! yesssssss.

Tonight I am going to be here with the kids. Mom and Dad are taking Beth and Anna to their basketball banquet, and Luke is going to be hanging with some peeps, and I am babysitting. yesssss.

Kez is sitting here talking to me as I type, she is so happy. Her little smile is very contageous (sp?) so not everyone needs to smile like Kez: 1.... 2.... 3.... smile! You guys did it! yessssss.

Ok well I have like 5 hours of tapes to get through today. Margs and David are not going to be working with me as far as I know, so I will be sitting in my room half the day listening to there sumb tapes, trying to take notes so that I look smart. It is so hard for me to focus though on stuff when I am like not engaging all my senses. I know I am a big baby but I just have a hard time because my mind wounders, and then when I finally tune back in, I am very lost.

Ok, I do know that it's the 31, yesssss. I am so happy that it is the last day in March. I am very ready for spring. The reason I brought that up is because I will get the Proverb of the day right.

"Strength and honor are her clothing; she all rejoice in the future... Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised."
Proverbs 31:25, 30

5 Comments:

At 3/31/2005 2:19 PM, Blogger erudil said...

So what is the point of these tapes?

 
At 3/31/2005 4:18 PM, Blogger Becca said...

good question.

 
At 3/31/2005 5:45 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

It's time to prepare for the idiots who are into April Fools Day... *puts on a helmet*

 
At 3/31/2005 10:38 PM, Blogger erudil said...

What is the stated reason for the use of these tapes?

 
At 4/02/2005 3:45 PM, Blogger Becca said...

ok, well we have to listen to them for school. So like... there are all different kinds. We have listened to ones about Plato, and stuff, but now we are listening to all these tapes about the Constitution etc. Anyways, there really isn't a point... we just like to think there is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home