Saturday, April 2

I just took a run...

Ok for all of you who are sitting at your computers on this gorgeous day, please get up and enjoy God. Hey, I just ran like... ok not very much, but it was a lot for me, and then I got on my brother's mountain bike and just road for a long time. It felt wonderful. The wind... *deep breath*.

Ok so tomorrow is worship and I am so ready to come before the presense of God with His people. *big smile*. I can't wait to see you all at church, and I think I will come up to each and very one of you and give you a big hug and huge smile, and talk about how wonderful God is. If we did that, it would be like a taste of heaven. I think I will. *can't stop smiling*.

Ok so I may sound cheesy but I can't help it. It is going to be a trying week... but we will make it through, me and Jesus Christ in me. As I think about school this week this is going to be my outlook:

"When wisdom enters your heart, and knowledge is pleasant to your soul, discretion will preserve you; understanding will keep you, to deliver you from the way of evil..."
Proverbs 2:10-12

Think about it, maybe I should have a Proverbs 2 club, and we'll encourage eachother to do well is school for God and through God.

2 Comments:

At 4/02/2005 9:11 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Today was a wonderful day but I never had the chance to go on a walk. I was called over to Joshua's, had to take a shower, do client work. I will though, make up for it tomorrow. Tomorrow's weather will be wonderful, so I'll be going on a nice walk. ^_^

 
At 4/03/2005 1:49 PM, Blogger erudil said...

You must have had yesterday the weather I have today. Yesterday, I had rain most of the day, interspersed with periods of sleet and of snow — not to mention strong wind all day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home