Monday, April 4

the contest...

With the new rule I am finding myself to be in the lead of my own contest. I have high hopes in you all though, someone is going to step up, someone is going to be my new best friend. I am really just kidding about all that though. I really just want more comments, more dicussion you know. So I thought I could help people be motivated to comment by having a contest with winners and such.

Anyways, I just watched this very sad movie called Ladder 49. It's about firefighters, and it is very good, very sad. I cried, but then, I cry in about 75% of the movies I see these days. I don't watch movies much actually. When I do, I am such an emotional freak anyway, that I just cry. I don't care who is there. I guess I see it as an emotional out, like if I can't cry about life, I can cry about a movie, and it will be better in the end.

Anyways, David says I ramble. Steve says I am trying to buy friendship. Jeremiah says that I don't care about my own comments. Bekah says that I never read anyone elses blog. Nathaniel says I write long posts. And Ellies says she "luvs me". I couldn't be happier. Well, you guys keep it up. I am intested to see who the winners will be.

8 Comments:

At 4/04/2005 9:40 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I sooo agree about the crying thing.. when you don't watch movies all that much, they just seem very emotional whether its happy or sad, and they always seem to end up with a happy ending..:-(
We should get together to watch little women sometime before they play... and I really meant the "luv ya... :)

 
At 4/05/2005 1:05 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

I still find it hilarious how David was drafted into the play. lol Luke is pretty blessed. His character gets killed off. lol

 
At 4/05/2005 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually can't remember ever crying during a movie. If the movie is really sad or something my eyes sometimes tear up but I don't usually cry. I want to see Ladder 49 sometime, even though John Travolta is in it(I don't really like him) Anyway, I'll comment as often as a can. This week I have a ton of school and homework to do.
Life is so busy,yet also so good.
~Kate

 
At 4/05/2005 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I really have mixed feelings about Ladder 49. I liked seeing the life of a fireman, but I hated the ending. I mean I know it happens in real life, but hello! I still didn't like it. Anyway, hope you have a good day! Get a lot of school done. It is a good thing to do. I am trying ot convince myself of that.
Jen

 
At 4/05/2005 11:47 AM, Blogger Charity said...

I just saw that movie, too. I'm not sure I liked it...it was depressing, I thought.

 
At 4/05/2005 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladder 49 has a depressing ending...hmm, maybe I don't want to see it. I don't like movies with bad endings(bittersweet one's are okay) I recently saw Vanity Fair, it was pretty good until the end then it was sad and depressing.(It did have a good looking actor. I usually don't gush over actors, but James Purefoy is really good looking:)
~Kate

 
At 4/05/2005 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still want to see Ladder 49--depressing ending or not depressing ending--if it is indeed a good movie. We'll see.

I'm trying to remember the last movie I cried watching...oh well. I do cry more than I used to.

~Valerie

 
At 4/06/2005 12:54 PM, Blogger erudil said...

What's wrong with long posts? I much prefer them!

Sorry that I don't leave too many comments; Blogger won't let me comment much of the the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home