Tuesday, April 5

it's better!

Life has been treating me good today. I had a wonderful evening. I got back from running like an hour ago. I was able to rewrite a paper that I have been saying I would do forever. I am in the midst of working on an outline for my Scartlet Letter paper. Anyways, the point is that although I have lots of school to do, I am doing ok. In fact I am happy. I think it's all the water I have been drinking.
The Contest: [people who have commented at least more then one time on my blog: daughteroftheKing]
Ellie: 3
Bek: 2
Kate:2
Jeremiah: 4
Steve: 2
Nathaniel: 2

Keep it up people!

4 Comments:

At 4/06/2005 11:16 AM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

I am keeping it up, or catching it up. lol

 
At 4/06/2005 12:58 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Sometime I ought to read THe Scarlet Letter.

Just curious, not unhappy: why am I last, if Jeremiah isn't first? And check the comments back to when you first introduced the contest; I've commented on several posts now.

 
At 4/06/2005 8:06 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Nathaniel is right, him and Jeremiah should be tied. I am sorry about that. I was having toubles with my comments earlier. I didn't see them all.

 
At 4/07/2005 9:35 AM, Blogger erudil said...

Actually, I wasn't aware that I had commented more than twice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home