Tuesday, April 5

It is another beautiful day

Well I don't have Chemistry today. Which is very very very good. I mean I don't mind the class too much, but it's really great to have a break. I do have a couple Algebra tests to do, and a whole bunch of papers to write.

This afternoon guess what I am doing?! TAPES. *'dan dan da dan' scary music*. Happily we are yet again getting together to do them at Margaret's. I am very glad that I don't have to bear them alone. Though, it does go much faster when I am by myself.

I love sun. I had no idea how much until last week. The sun just reminds me of how much God loves me. Which is a very good reason for me to like the sun. Oddly though, the rain makes me feel better too. I really could be happy in most any climate, but for now I am content with mine.

Ok so now I am holding Kez. She loves to sit here and watch me type. Though she likes to make her own additions to my post, and as cute as that is, I don't think you would understand.

Yes well, as far as the day goes I am wearing my new shirt that I got at the thrift store last Saturday. It is blue and it says "Camp Redwood Get Lost in the Woods Hollisten, California". Needless to say I like it.

Ok so I am going to get off now. Have a great day people. Oh yes I need to find a Proverb, one moment:

"For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and He ponders all his paths."
Proverbs 5:21

6 Comments:

At 4/05/2005 6:21 PM, Blogger Steve said...

sounds like a good find at the thrift store. which reminds me that I am due for a visit to the thrift store. they probably have the summers hottest fasions out now. A California shirt is definitely a rare find.

 
At 4/05/2005 8:24 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

You mean the "Unique Thrift Store"? That's an interesting store.(Which by the way i call the mexican store)There are always these Mexican guys who like hang around and stare at you... tis kinda scary.

 
At 4/05/2005 9:17 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Yes, Ellie that was the store I was speaking of. I like it, though their prices can be oddly marked. Anyways, yes I love my shirt, and I love Proverbs and really I just love... ok so I am going to just go now.

 
At 4/05/2005 9:36 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Today was an amazing day and it was all wasted on school and work... -_-

 
At 4/06/2005 12:56 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Yeah, breaks are great. I think I'm about done with scholarship applications, and I know my Eagle project is finally close to completed.

How many months old is Keziah?

 
At 4/06/2005 10:26 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Keziah is 8 months in 5 days. She is ADORIBLE! I think I will have to post more pictures of her, becuase just looking at her makes me happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home