Thursday, April 7

the evenings events:

Tonight I went to Veritas. Dr. Peter Jones spoke, and it was good. I wore this weird hair though. This afternoon when I was boredly doing tapes alone, I twisted my hair into tight coils, and I don't know, no one liked it but I do and that is what matters.

The Proverb of the day:
"My son keep my words, and truseyre my commands within you."
Proverbs 7:1


I will post the list now. Think about it peeps, we only have 2 more days left. Those of you who want to, better make the move.
Jeremiah: 8
Nathaniel: 7
Steve: 5
David: 5
Like: 1

Margaret: 6
Ellie: 5
Bek: 4
Kate: 2
Jen: 2
Valerie: 2
Alissa: 1

It should be noted that some of you may complain about the numbers. I followed the rules this time. I tallied according to whether they were worthy, whether they were talking about the conest (totally not allowed) etc.

6 Comments:

At 4/08/2005 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you said that Dr. Jones' message was really good, but then you went into your hair issue.

Tell me more...how was it good? I'm going to the PCRT conference this weekend so I shall hear him then. I'm very excited--I think it's going to be awesome! It's a pity, though, that more people aren't going...

~Valerie

 
At 4/08/2005 12:30 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

I wanted to come to Veritas... but it didn't work out. :-(

 
At 4/08/2005 12:46 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Veritas was good. Too bad it's the last for right now. Oh well.

 
At 4/08/2005 7:45 PM, Blogger erudil said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4/08/2005 7:46 PM, Blogger erudil said...

Perhaps I should remember, but what is Veritas?

I can't imagine you with tightly twisted hair. Do you look somewhat like at ECHO, with all the braids?

 
At 4/09/2005 10:48 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Man I wish I went to Veritas but school constantly calls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home