Friday, May 6

another day

Hello all. I haven't posted anything of real substance in a long time. I do love the poem, but I must admit that it is slightly odd, and well... lacking in the area of intelligance.

Today was an alright day. As usual I spent the morning preparing for my next class. I am going to be so very undiscribably happy when school is out for the summer. I am counting the days.

It just 4 days until my birthday and I am thrilled. I will be 16 as most of you know, and that is very cool. I know tons of people that are older then that, or are that right now, and they don't think it is as cool, which is fine, but I think it is cool, and they can't do anything about it.

So I just got back from hanging out with the friends. We watched a movie, played some poker, and ate at Penn Station. I love that food. I ordered a kids meal, paid 3.68 for it, and had a sandwitch, fries, a lollipop, and as much liquid as I was pleased to consume, which came in a very nice little cup. Anyways, it was a great deal, and John was jealous because he spent way more and didn't get that much more food. He also missed out on the sucker and the cool cup.

Anyways, I am very glad it is another week end. I don't have to think about school for another 2 days. YES.

Well I need some sleep, and I have other things to get done before I awaken. I will see you all later.

2 Comments:

At 5/06/2005 11:34 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Twas an OK time.

 
At 5/08/2005 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holla, I got mentioned in Becca's blog. You all are jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home