Sunday, May 1

hello everybody!

It is a new week, a new month, a new day! I love this, life is moving on. Sure it could be going better, but at least it's moving.

School is coming to a finish and that is so exciting. I love the fact that I will be done with most of my classes by the end of next week. Very very good.

The plays are over. Sad I know, but we shall have a cast party tomorrow, and that will be good. I am thinking that maybe like sometime this month we will have one with just the cast, not like the choir and such, so that we can watch some of the play on film, and exchange pictures and stuff. I don't know, I just think that would be fun.

This week is full of work and school. Last week was full, but it was more fun stuff. I mean I literally saw my greatest friend like every single day. It rocked. This week I will be busy, but not the good kind. That's ok, making money and getting school done are more important then fun at times.

I am turning 16 in like 9 days. I know sorta juvenial to be counting the days, but I did. I have no idea what I want for my birthday.

Ok well it is going on midnight, and I have a draft paper I have got to finish. I will see you all at some point. Thank you for just being supportive.

8 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 1:12 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

It shall be your "Sweet 16." This is a special age for a girl from what I understand considering it has a name.

For us guys, it only means that we can leagally drive other people without an adult in the front passenger seat.

This is goin' to be a special B-Day for you. You have reason to be excited.

 
At 5/02/2005 10:07 AM, Blogger erudil said...

I hope you have a great time on your 16th birthday, far better than I did on mine. Not only did I not see any friends that day, but I wasn't even home. And I wasn't at relatives — we were in Michigan!

 
At 5/02/2005 10:31 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Have a sweet 16. Have fun driving.

Like Jeremiah said, it is not a big deal for guys. Although I did get a guitar for my 16th and there was this huge tornado storm which was really cool.

 
At 5/02/2005 11:28 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Thanks guys. I will have a good birthday. Even though we have to take a horrid Chem final on that day, it will still be good.

 
At 5/02/2005 12:52 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Tests stinks on your bday, but remember, the car is waiting to be driven.

 
At 5/02/2005 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I shall show my fellow female support and comment on the "sweet 16" birthday from a girl's perspective.

I loved being 16 (as you very well know)...I hope that being 16 is even sweeter for you...only God's best for you, my friend.

(Yeah, have fun driving, too.)

~Valerie

 
At 5/02/2005 11:55 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Ah, so Margaret is into "Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only 17" thing. Coolies. That can be a special age also.

*starts to play "Dancing Queen" as sung by Sixpence None the Richer* heh Okay, now for somethin' like "Breathe."

 
At 5/03/2005 7:17 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

It's not juvenile to count the days...I'm doing it too! And happy bday in advance! Get your license ASAP--it's so fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home