Friday, April 22

really quick

I am on my way to get ready for work trianing, and finish stuff due for class. I don't have a whole bunch of time, but I am going to try really hard to get it all done.

Yesterday after practice I was so tried. It was like all the emotion had been squeezed out of me I couldn't even walk. Yeah, well the play will be good, it's just very draining, in a good way I think.

I am going to try to um... what's the word... relax today. A joke I know, but I am going to try. Maybe after I get home from the party tonight I will sit back and read Tale of Two Cities or something.

I dont' know what I would do without coffee. That stuff rocks, I just think we need to take a moment to praise God for coffee.

I am going to post again, so don't worry, you won't miss your Proverb of the day, but I can't right now.

I beg you for prayer, and thank you for them. That is the only thing that is working right now.

6 Comments:

At 4/22/2005 3:30 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Yes.. thank you Lord for Coffee!
I'm praying for you and your family Becca, now especially because your mom is sick... love you

 
At 4/22/2005 7:32 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Well, I guess all you can do is try to relax.

The prayers have continued through out the day.

 
At 4/22/2005 11:36 PM, Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

I'm praying for you, your mom and the rest of the family too. Thanks for keeping us all posted!

Amen to the coffee part!

 
At 4/23/2005 1:13 AM, Blogger Steve said...

hang in there...

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will REST in the shadow of the Almighty.

ps 91:1

 
At 4/23/2005 11:45 AM, Blogger erudil said...

To continue Steve's piece:
"From the fowler's snare He'll save you,/From the deadly pestilence;/Cover you with outspread pinions./Make His wings your confidence."
If God can save from these, he can deliver from similar problems, as well.

 
At 4/23/2005 3:38 PM, Blogger Becca said...

You guys are so sweet. I will be ok, and though I have been overly emotional and moody I have been constantly aware of God's care for me. I really really thank Him, and with Jesus living in me, I will be just fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home