Thursday, April 14

Thursday

I just got back from Algebra II class. I hate algebra. I hate it so much. I don't know why we have to take it in highschool. It should not be required. Anyways, I am ok.

Today is yet another busy day. School is going to overtake me, and then I will be a pile of human flesh wasted from too much study.

Well now I am going to give you the Proverb of the day and be off. I will try really hard to post agian sometime today, but we shall see.

"He who is slow to wrath has great understanding, but he who is impulsive exaclts folly."
Proverbs 14:29

4 Comments:

At 4/14/2005 10:44 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Yeah, I hate Algebra too. It is the most boring subject in highschool.

 
At 4/14/2005 11:43 AM, Blogger Ellie said...

Guess what guys?
At least your making your way through it - I'm failing!!!!

 
At 4/14/2005 11:08 PM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Just thinking about it makes me feel tired... *snooze*

 
At 4/15/2005 9:56 AM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

Just to give everyone a little comfort for those who are taking Algerba 2, my Mom said that she didn't do the math we're doing in algerba 2. Pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home